Tuesday, September 10, 2019

PTA Meeting, DOT Day, and More!

Good morning families!
I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to update you with a few bits of information:
- Tonight is our first PTA meeting of the year at RBE! Come and show your support, I'll be there! :) See you at 6:00 pm in the Media Center!
- DOT Day is Friday, Sept. 13. Students can participate by wearing polka dots. The idea of Dot Day is based on Peter Reynolds book "The Dot" which tells the story of a student whose teacher encourages her to express herself. Although I will be absent Friday, there will be lots of celebrating, including a Dot Day Breakout activity in our classroom!
- RBE will be having a Chipotle Fundraiser night NEXT Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 4-8pm. Chipotle will donate 33% of sales to RBE. Come show your support for our great school!
- Our first math test will be Thursday, Sept. 12. Your student has an orange review packet coming home. The packet is for reviewing purposes. I will not be collecting it back at school, but I want everyone to feel well-prepared for the test. Please encourage your student to work on the packet and/or review the concepts within the packet in preparation for the test. We will also be reviewing tomorrow during math time in class.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions!
-Mary Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment